Personal profiles are the hardest things to write so I thought I’d show you a few examples of profiles I’ve written for previous clients. You’ll see they’re written in an easily-customisable framework so specific words can be removed and replaced depending on what’s required for the position you’re applying for and what skills and experience you personally have.
5 personal profile examples
1) “I am a commercially-aware Business Analyst and qualified Management Accountant with over 14 years experience working with high-profile global organisations. Analytical with strong systems skills, I specialise in structuring, standardising and streamlining financial reporting processes to provide more accurate and productive systems that enhance data visibility and facilitate better business decisions.”
2) “I am a confident, highly driven graduate with practical hands-on customer service and travel experience. Resourceful and proactive, I combine effective communication skills with detailed product knowledge to identify commercial opportunities and deliver a satisfactory outcome for both customer and company whilst working alone and as part of a larger team. I am currently looking for an opportunity to further my career within the travel and tourism industry.”
3) “I am an accomplished client-facing Programme Manager with over 10 years systems and application development experience within the finance and credit card industries. Proficient in managing large multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex, multi-faceted international projects, I combine excellent strategic planning abilities with strong communication skills to ensure client projects are delivered on time and within budget.”
4) “I am a Senior Account Manager with extensive experience working at board level with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders across both private and public sectors. Adept at financial planning and project management, I have an solid track record of using advanced research, analysis, strategic planning and negotiation skills to successfully develop business initiatives whilst maximising profit, minimising cost and driving continuous change.”
5) “I am an award-winning Senior Sales Executive with over eight years managerial and client handling experience. An effective communicator, I have a proven track-record of combining a strong product knowledge with excellent negotiation skills to identify and maximise sales opportunities and deliver results in high-pressured target-based environments.”
- Having a great personal profile is pointless if the rest of your CV is rubbish so I’ve created a step-by-step guide that shows you exactly how to write a fantastic CV that gets you every interview you go for. Find out more.
- Want some more? Get 20 more personal profile examples here.